Monday 11 February 2013

Day 15 - 'The Trial'

Day 15 started out as a great day; I had my hair and make-up trials for the wedding. All in all it took 3 hours - much less than it will take on the actual day! But it was great and started to make everything seem really real...

By the time I got back to the room at around 3.30, my head was banging so much that I couldn't even open my eyes. Mum called me on Skype and I couldn't even look at her, I told her I'd call her back. I'm not sure if the headaches are coming from the jaw although it feels as though they are. My jaw was in agony and my head felt like it was in a vice. I laid down in bed, closed my eyes and put a hot water bottle on my face to try and relieve the tension. I couldn't fall asleep but the tension did cease eventually.

Ady said it is more likely the inflammation itself, just made worse by the treatments. Going back to him today so we will work on it and figure out why everything is getting better except the facial pain...

Wish me luck!

After today, as every week, I have a break from treatments until Sunday :)

Love and light xx

No comments:

Post a Comment