Monday 4 February 2013

Day 7 - Moving Day 1

Tom


Day 7 consisted mainly of me 'cleansing my chi' every four hours - IE making myself look like a prat in public - and moving. I moved from the hotel into a friends apartment for the week until I move again on Saturday!

The headaches were coming and going pretty much every hour which was annoying and I woke up to find my joints very stiff. My jaw, left wrist, right ankle and left knee were all stiff and painful. It put me in a bit of a bad mood when I woke up because I had to pack, then schlap suitcases and boxes while being in pain, with a headache and feeling like I hadn't slept for three weeks even though I slept for 8 hours.

I know I shouldn't moan or complain, because the treatments are going to make me better in the long run, even if they are hard now, and there are people going through a lot worse but sometimes I just can't help getting moody about it and my poor fiance is the one who has to deal with it on the other end of Skype...

Anyway I have my third treatment today and I know this one will be hard because having two so close together is not easy, but then I don't have another one until Sunday so I have a bit of a break.

It's quite cloudy today although the weather report says it's supposed to be sunny and 20 degrees so we'll see how that turns out as it would be nice to sit in the sun for a bit.

The main gist of how I felt on day 7? Moody, tired, missing my fiance and wishing my mum was still with me!

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

orrow I have lots of wedding related meetings so I'm really looking forward to that.

Have a good day everyone.

Love and light xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment