Wednesday 6 February 2013

Day 8 - Treatment 3


I didn't sleep that great so the morning started off in a bit of a daze. I kept feeling like I had a cold at different parts in the day but it turned out I didn't. Not sure if it is the treatment or certain bed sheets like in the hotel and certain houses that seem to give me a cold but it goes soon after I'm out the room!

Anyway I left my friends house after a light breakfast and made the short journey to the clinic as it was only down the road from where I was staying.

After asking my body what it wanted to work on, Ady said that my body wanted to do the same treatment that we did the time before - inflammation and immune system and that I should continue to wear the Tachyonized disk on my thymus gland as a necklace. Ady said that he expected my body to say it wanted to work on something different, but that it was good that things didn't always happen as he expected them, because it continues to prove that it is not controlled by his mind but by the patients body. If you want more information on this, Google Kinesiology or Muscle Testing.

After the treatment I walked in a bit of a daze back to the apartment, feeling completely and utterly exhausted and drained, but exhausted on another level, as if I could have just sat down in the middle of the street and gone to sleep. I didn't sleep during my 20 minutes of rest after the treatment as the clinic was quite busy and therefore noisy. So I got into bed the minute I got back and slept for a much needed 2 and a half hours. Had my bladder not have been screaming at me I think I would have slept more... but I woke up and went with my friend to a shopping centre where she had an interview, then to check out an apartment on Dizengoff Street for my sister who is moving here at the end of the month. We then went back home with another friend and made dinner.

I went to bed still feeling exhausted and drained but still didn't sleep very well, waking up at 4.30am with another one of my 'cold' episodes.

So the general feeling of the day was coldy, cold, tired and drained. Jaw was feeling a bit better so there is my silver lining playbook for the day :)

Tomorrow is a new day!!

Love, love, positivity and silver linings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment